Monday, August 12, 2013

WARNING ** parents ** this may be very upsetting


I gasped when I saw this commercial. It made me sick!  Every parent should boycott this phone. They are encouraging the [absolutely legal] act of getting insurance for $8 a month for the phone and then destroying it or worse targeting the only ones naive enough to think their parents will just tote them over to get the marketed item immediately. This whole mass media marketing world has the stench of death all over it. The death of morals and ideals and many people will absolutely be oblivious too when they watch this trash and let it seep into their minds. Absolutely irritating to think such ethically unbalanced and immoral ideology is rewarded with incredible profits. Makes me sick. .. thoughts? post them below I'd love to know if morality has become THAT outdated that I'm alone in my concerns.

www.masterlucy.com
New England SEERs :  Energy Tarot
Reiki Master Teacher
(and author! Subscribe for info when it is released!) 
check out How to go 100% Cell Phone Free by: Bryan] Lunduke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment