Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 24 Lucy D. will be at Hammond Castle

I'm planning to go to the Hammond Castle bonanza on Saturday August 24. I will be avaiable for energy readings (open: 10a to 4p) and I might present a short class on Energy work (Chakra) The readings are only $25 and the class is free (donations go to the castle). Who will show up to support Hammond Castle?

If enough people pre-book for Sunday I will return on Sunday, but check it out and let me know. 
Its here on FB https://www.facebook.com/events/1407449026133914/?directed_target_id=0  and here are a couple of shots from last year. I hope to see many of you there this year too! If you missed last year make a trip to lovely Gloucester and enjoy a day away! Great food, awesome scenery, and something different maybe support the preservation of this fine local treasure Hammond Castle. 80 Hesperus Ave, Gloucester MA www.hammondcastle.org




No comments:

Post a Comment