Tuesday, August 27, 2013

giggles contagious? Hugs against the RULES?



A mormon rang my bell the other day. He stood there giggling with his friend; but sobered up when I opened the door for a second. All he could get out was "I read the no soliciting and no trespassing sign" I had to laugh as I shut the door. I guess giggles ARE contagious!


But, HUGS being against the rules? Local school officials have enacted a no touching policy. The thought of an 8 year old not being free to join hands with her friends and skip down the playground, or across the school hall makes me kinda sick. That's sad stuff right there. What happened here? Did a 'want to be' congressman school official read an anti-preditor book and make this his agenda because it was as close to making bad decisions for the masses as he could get ?

You can read the news here

What kind of sick world do we live in when a child who comes from a loving home gives a hug to another child they could get suspended from school. What are all raising here, baby marines? Ever hug a marine? They hug like its the first one they ever got in their life. Hug everyone you know often as you can. HUGS HEAL. People say it so often because IT IS TRUE


Lucy D
www.MasterLucy.com
Reiki, Energy, Tarot, & Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment