Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen >> OG


How the past can slam you in the face like an unfriendly pillow to the snout, the kind that makes your eyes water. There is nothing like re-connecting with members of the grade school gang when your well in your thrities. All of a sudden the 'real I AM' appears out of no where and middle aged maddness sets in as we remember who we are, what we were, and who we wanted to be.

Upon running into such a one randomly at the grocer the other day, it took a minute to refresh beyond the recent memory of social site arguments on politics and society to remember the boy that made me cry. He called me smelly when I was about 9 and I thoroughly expected an apology for his mean-ness seeing I had a big crush on him; that is, until he crushed my little heart. After many such encounters with peers, and under the tutelage of my several brothers I learned to deal with bully behavior more aggressively.
The wonderment of what it would be like to meet some of the others filled my mind. Boys who made girls cry and had the privilege of dealing with my wrath makes me laugh to this day. An 8th grade peer sat crying in the school yard one day. She explained some boy was teasing her mercilessly. Immediately he was approached (by probably the prettiest girl in the school) with a smile on her face asking 'do you like to make girls cry?'. In front of his friends, he turned horrified. Turning to them with a smile and a nod announcing  "I like making boys cry" with a sparkle in my eye . It was met with a cheer of course and we
began taking bets on how many times he could be punched in the face before the teachers on duty pulled me off him.
He about to wet himself and I can tell you no one ever bothered her again about anything ever.  When all bets were in I gave him the option to repent. He gladly accepted. 
I have spent the day googling him. He is a hot shot executive and lives far away now, surely grateful that I will probably never run into him at the grocer. I bet his wife is happy I ran into him at the school yard. I'm sure he is a better man for it. Be remembered. I'm not supporting violence, but do not tolerate bullies.


no past- no present- no future

Lucy D
www.Masterlucy.com
Reiki, Energy, Tarot, & Classes

RE: Haters.  When things start going good you form a magnetic energy drawing up power. And the natural buffer is the electric energy just outside the power shell. Haters for when your loving life, a gift from the universe!! Search my friend Hurrah Season Hatin' on youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment